Today is our last leg of the journey from Dunn Mill lock on the K&A to Pigeons lock on the Oxford canal. We’ve cruised 70 miles been through 50 locks, in just 4 days. We also take a short cut to the Oxford canal down the Duke’s cut, as we make our way towards kidlington on this beautiful misty autumn day.
Hello and welcome to Taylors Aboard. Im Josh and I live on a 70ft Narrowboat with my Parents, Diane and Andy. Together we travel the beautiful waterways of the UK, with the ultimate aim of seeing them all. from crossing the hugely impressive 85m tall Pontcysyllte aqueduct, Battling the great river Thames on red boards to travelling through the centre of ancient cities like Chester. So subscribe to our channel for a very unique experience that you won’t find anywhere else.
If this is your first Taylors Aboard video, then why not catch up by watching from the start🍿😲 – https://rb.gy/g9d08h
🙌There’s a number of ways you can support us.
1. The first and easiest way is to just click subscribe and also clicking the bell to be notified when we upload next🔔⏰
2. A custom Donation of any amount via PayPal, every penny helps and in return, you’ll be thanked in future vlogs – https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/TaylorsAbiard
3. You can buy us a coffee – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TaylorAboard
4. If you want to go the extra mile and support us financially, you can do so by becoming a Patron, you’ll also get exclusive benefits and content📽📢. – Our Patreon – https://rb.gy/ewb2op
5. Check out our New merch store, where you can get all kinds of Taylors Aboard attire – https://my-store-b545c3.creator-spring.com
If you want to follow us on social media we have a Facebook page where you can get bts of our vlogs, extra content, talk to us individually, and exclusive live streams ✂📽📍- Our Facebook Page – https://rb.gy/oiqkk8
Or you can follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/taylors_aboard/?hl=en
Check out our new Interactive map, where you can see our journey so far on the canal network and click to watch each cruise we’ve been on, and know exactly where we were.https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1wPRIljERaS1-lodxT0F66u8Cbwh217sw&usp=sharing
#riverthames #canalboatlife #narrowboatlife
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?