Buy games at Instant-Gaming for all platforms with discounts! https://www.instant-gaming.com/es/?igr=analistadebits
Win a game a month with my Instant-Gaming contest. To participate, all you have to do is choose any game in Stock from their website: https://www.instant-gaming.com/pt/giveaway/BLACKFRIDAYGIVEAWAY?igr=ANALISTABITS
– This comparison is focused on the PC version. For a detailed PS5 comparison visit this video: https://youtu.be/x2TTtZfwlHk
– For this video we used a RTX 3080/4080, i9 12900K and 32GB DDR5.
– The PC version supports Ray-Tracing for reflections and shadows, PS5 can only be applied to reflections.
– Ray-Tracing shadows add a more accurate result, better ambient occlusion in some areas and long distance shadows, however, it is a game that lacks day/night cycles and traditional shadows give very good results in any case.
– Ray-traced reflections on PC show some problems when displaying certain textures. This is probably a bug that will be fixed soon.
– PC also has Muscle Deformation by Machine Learning. This technique was added in PS5 later with a patch. Here you can see a comparison: https://youtu.be/Im_b3JSGlww
– Vegetation has better overall quality on PS5 compared to PC.
– Drawing distance is slightly lower on PC compared to PS5, even in RT Performance mode. I don’t know if this is another bug or intentional.
– Loading times are considerably faster on PS5.
– The overall level and performance of Miles Morales on PC is acceptable, but I think it needs some more patching to be perfect.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?